| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Juan in February is fairly hot at 23.25 °C (73.85 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A paltry 15.4mm (0.6in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:17 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:29.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in San Juan, Dominican Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan: