| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Juan in July is hot at 26.15 °C (79.07 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 108.3mm (4.3in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 13:13 long with an average length of 13:07.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in San Juan, Dominican Republic
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan: