| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Juan in June is hot at 25.95 °C (78.71 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid. Circa 90.2mm (3.6in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 13:14 long with an average length of 13:13.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in San Juan, Dominican Republic
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan: