| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Juan in March is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in March is dry. A mere 31.2mm (1.2in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in San Juan, Dominican Republic
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan: