| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Juan in November is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 53.1mm (2.1in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 11:13.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in San Juan, Dominican Republic
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan: