| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Juan in October is fairly hot at 25.25 °C (77.45 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in October is far from dry. Some 134.7mm (5.3in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:40.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in San Juan, Dominican Republic
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan: