| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Juan in September is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in September is very faintly moist. Some 148.4mm (5.8in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:12.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in San Juan, Dominican Republic
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan: